Program Context and Objectives:
Security Professionals work in an integrated Security framework, Assessing threats and protecting people, property or information. An Employer would definitely prefer a highly trained professional who not only has hands on experience but is also knowledgeable about the current and emerging security technologies and solutions. OSSIM offers certification program for those security professionals who would like to enhance their knowledge and work as a part of growth for them in this competitive security industry
Program Design and Duration
Program Code: CSP
Program Duration: 3 Months
Program Mode: Distance Learning
Program Structure/Topics Covered
• Security Management > Physical Security
• Information Security > Personal Security
• Risk Analysis and Security Surveys & Audits o Business Vigilance
• Disaster Recovery Plans & Business Continuity Planning
• Minimum graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
• Minimum 5 years in Security Industry. Military or Police experience alone does not qualify; such service must include substantial industrial security experience within these professions to qualify for the 5 year experience requirement.