SECURITY AUDITS & RISK ASSESSMENT
Risk analysis is the process of defining and analyzing the dangers to individuals, businesses and government agencies posed by potential natural and human-caused adverse events. Risk analysis encompasses three interrelated elements: risk assessment, risk perception and risk management.
Security officers/ managers who use the following basic internal security risk assessment method should have documented proof of potential security problems and the actions that have been taken to remedy those problems. If the process identifies problems that are outside the existing security resources additional security help can then be justified. The six steps of a basic internal security risk process are:
- Identify potential for loss or other problems.
- Analyze potential loss or significance of the problem.
- Examine alternatives for viability
- Select the best techniques.
- Implement the program.
- Monitor and improve the program.
Why you should get a Security Audit done for your organization?
- Eliminate the risk of liability
- Meet current law requirements for security
- Ensure your money is being spent wisely on effective forms of security
- Identify weaknesses in your current security system
- Help give you and your employees peace of mind
- OSSIM has the capability to provide the information necessary to achieve the appropriate levels of safety and security your organization needs.
- Helps the organization to cost-effectively limit risk and liability and prepare for continued operations during a potential crisis. Follows the Best International standards and processes.
- OSSIM Auditors are highly experienced and are qualified and certified from SSSDC and have rich and extensive experience from various backgrounds from the cross-section of the industry.
Benefits to the organisation
- A thorough assessment of existing security policies and procedures
- Deter Crimes and pilferages at Workplace.
- Sense of Security
- Identification of critical assets, vulnerabilities and threats ranked according to probability and impact
- Defense Against Security Risks
- Immediate Response to Threats
- Helps in loss prevention
- Designing an effective Security Manual and Policies
- Deal with the Security Issues Efficiently
- Maintain the Order at Your Workplace
- Adds value to company’s key processes
A FEW OF OUR ESTEEMED CLIENTS
and many more…